Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Beloved














My dearest beloved daughter,

You are today exactly 16 months young! What a journey it had been for your mother and I.

You are truly God's blessing to us and there is not a single day that will pass without my heart jumping with joy when I behold you, when I carry you, when I love you as God only Himself can understand.

I pray for you each day, earnestly with mom, that you will grow up to be truly a Child of God, one whom God is proud to be a God of!

May the Lord watch over you

May the Lord shower you with His favour and blessings, each day and each moment!

May the Lord endow you with wisdom, stature and favour with your fellow friends and loved ones

May you grow into His likeness

May you experience fully His blessings of great health, robust constitution and physical strength

May you have faculties of mind and emotional stability and clarity which ONLY God Jehovah can give

May you be loved always and a shining light for Jesus!


prayers by your beloved father,

Chris

No comments: