Most important development (in my opinion anyway) is that now you are almost fully toilet trained. Still need to put diaper for you when you sleep, although you only need the toilet when you wake up. Bravo! Think it is only our paranoia that prevent us from NOT putting the diaper for you while you sleep.
And I can also understand 90 per cent of what you tell me. 10 percent is still confusing for me as I don't have your vocabulary or when you are under stress ( and all your words get jumbled up! ).
Today auntie Adrina (Hazel's mom) asked me if I recall your first words. Frankly I couldn't recall. Your vocabulary is already quite vast by now I really cannot recall your first words. I believe mummy knows, so you got to ask her. Hehe.
Pictures of you:
you love swimming
And of course you were very well trained (by me, hehehe) to smile for the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment